Author Topic: brochure and flyer  (Read 1489 times)

Offline Thom

• TechGuru
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Tech Garage
Re: brochure and flyer
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2017, 07:23:37 PM »
FYI -

First I want to thank you Tom for putting these together. O.N.E. is very grateful for this AND I'm absolutely certain I'm not alone when I say I'm glad you are a part of O.N.E.

Please note that although you have successfully attached these 2 Microsoft Word files, they may not print as you intended depending on the fonts installed on the recipient's computer. The most reliable and portable way to provide a printable copy is to convert the Word file to an Adobe PDF (Portable Document Format) file.

Depending on the version of Microsoft Word you have, you may be able to do a "Save as" and select PDF or XPF.

I have uploaded PDF versions of these 2 files as attachments to this post. However, I am not certain they will appear as you intend, especially in the case of the tri-fold document which looks like it spills over onto a 3rd page. The letter format doc also has the ".com" split onto two lines, at least on my system. This tell me I have different fonts on my system than yours, so the PDF I uploaded will also have this problem.

Please review these files and post here if they are acceptable. If not please edit your post and add your updates as new PDF attachments. Once you correct and create a PDF file you can send it to Wayman King directly at this email address: kingcoprinting@centurytel.net. Alternatively you cand send him the Word doc and confirm with him it looks correct before he prints it.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2017, 07:37:54 PM by Thom »
You'll become a better person if you surround yourself with the quality of people that model the virtues you seek for yourself. But first take a deep look inside yourself and fix the only sure thing you have control over - you.

Offline TKennedy

• View Profile
brochure and flyer
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2017, 04:42:51 PM »
Attached are two copies of the "brochure."  One is in a trifold brochure format, and the other is the same information but just front and back of a single sheet of paper.