Author Topic: Eckards Blueberry Farm opening day  (Read 5384 times)

Offline Chuck Blanchard

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Eckards Blueberry Farm opening day
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2015, 03:55:10 PM »
Hi All,

If you will notice the previous post had last years date. I spoke with Eckards yesterday and the opening day is June 9th this year. They open at 7:30 A.M. Opening day rocks! It is easy pickins. If you intend to pick do it on opening day. After that it becomes work.

Here is a link to a map that has the directions. It is directions to River of Life farm. If you read down to step 6 you will see they refer to Eckerts.  http://www.riveroflifefarm.com/images/maps/Directions_from_Dora.pdf

There address is RR1, Box 4540, Dora Mo. 65637-9427, phone 261-2286.

My apologies for not including this info with the original post

Chuck
« Last Edit: June 06, 2015, 07:27:17 AM by Chuck Blanchard »

Offline Thom

• TechGuru
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Tech Garage
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2015, 10:49:13 AM »
FYI: If you want this on the calendar it should be posted in here like Matt did for the Forage Expo. Please provide adequate info for the event, such as date, location, phone number or contact information.

Discussions related to such things however should be done elsewhere (such as this thread). I will periodically clean out anything in the Event Calendar area not specifically required to support the calendar. If you look in the Event Calendar board I linked above you will see a complete history of the various things that have been posted on the calendar. Most of the events are the O.N.E. monthly meetings, but it's all there for historical reference.

Thanks!
« Last Edit: May 14, 2015, 10:54:11 AM by Thom »
You'll become a better person if you surround yourself with the quality of people that model the virtues you seek for yourself. But first take a deep look inside yourself and fix the only sure thing you have control over - you.

Offline Tracy Meal

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2015, 07:15:39 AM »
Thanks for posting the date Chuck.  ;D
Tracy

Offline Chuck Blanchard

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Eckards Blueberry Farm opening day
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2014, 12:19:43 PM »
Eckards opens at 7:30 am June 12th for blueberry picking.

anything