Author Topic: O.N.E. Congress 2017  (Read 2062 times)

Offline Chrystal Marshall

• View Profile
Re: O.N.E. Congress 2017
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2017, 04:17:38 AM »
Bundle up...again! As we go through another cold snap (hopefully cold enough to knock back the buggies) please be considering a dish for the Congress.  It's a month away and who knows what the weather will be, so sign up to bring a favorite potluck addition.  I'll be signing folks up at the meeting on Friday for several categories. Here is a sneak peak at that list to start your creative juices flowing!
Hot casserole i.e. green bean or chicken noodle
Cold salad i.e. potato or tuna
Green salad  i.e. coleslaw or lettuce
Bread
Dessert 
Drinks 
For those who fear the kitchen, might I recommend "Drinks ", or a bit of help the day of the Congress. Help to direct our offerings to the right places would be greatly appreciated!
Stay warm, think about food, and see you Friday!
Chrystalynn.  480-250-7746

Offline Tracy Meal

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2017, 06:46:48 PM »
Great news Chrystal! Thanks for getting it done!
Tracy

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2017, 06:26:19 PM »
I have picked up 200 beautiful fliers for the congress. Thanks to you who filled in the blanks and Tracy for fitting it all on one page. We're on our way!

Offline Thom

• TechGuru
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Tech Garage
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2017, 11:04:43 PM »
The various forms I created for the 2016 O.N.E. Congress are attached in the original Word 97-2003 format.

Please note that the layout may not be as your printed forms appear due to fonts I used that you may not have. This is why I posted these forms in PDF format which resolves such issues.

The script font is Edwardian Script ITC, the rest of the text uses the Calibri font.
You'll become a better person if you surround yourself with the quality of people that model the virtues you seek for yourself. But first take a deep look inside yourself and fix the only sure thing you have control over - you.

• View Profile
O.N.E. Congress 2017
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2016, 08:28:07 PM »
Hey all, hope we've had a chance to catch our breath after the sorghum cook!  I know it was short of what was hoped for, but it was better than some thanks to all the hard work.  This coming meeting I hope to get a bit of input from you about the spring congress. We will be holding elections (is everybody sick of that word?) and I will be moderating, and it could be a long one. Hence this early communique!
Please feel free to respond here, text or call me 480-250-7746, or plan to meet a little early on Friday.  I'd like y'all to think about joining in on the planning stage. Also let me know if you have a speaker/vendor that would work into the theme, "water", that I put forth when I agreed to head this up for 2017.  Of course any vendors that align with O.N.E.'s values are welcome! 
I don't expect any meetings before the new year, but an idea of who wants in on this endeavor would be great! Thanks!  Chrystalynn