Author Topic: A website about Biochar and the "global warming" myth  (Read 2485 times)

Offline Thom

• TechGuru
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Tech Garage
Re: A website about Biochar and the "global warming" myth
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2014, 09:11:30 PM »
I may have hijacked this discussion to a degree in focusing more on climate change rather than Biochar, so let me be clear: the website Chuck provided a link to does have some excellent information about Biochar, and science is just now discovering the beneficial effects it has on our environment and plant health.

But we must be cautious whenever truth comes with a manipulative agenda. There are a number of real solutions to the problem of global warming that could quickly and inexpensively put and end to it and even reverse it. But they are conveniently left out of narrative b/c it doesn't promote the elite's agenda to collect more taxes through yet another manufactured crisis.

The now dead website climategate.tv has been preserved on YouTube, which you will find here. A wealth of info, videos etc are available for those interested in becoming informed on the issues & controversy.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2014, 09:13:27 PM by OneMan »
You'll become a better person if you surround yourself with the quality of people that model the virtues you seek for yourself. But first take a deep look inside yourself and fix the only sure thing you have control over - you.

Offline patrick quinn

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2014, 08:43:38 PM »
I have lots of research, mostly internet, some practicum, on wood gas and other forms of alternative fuel. These files I will freely share with whom ever desires. Meeting somewhere and down loading the contents of a pen drive will be better then loading up this with links.

Offline Thom

• TechGuru
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Tech Garage
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2014, 08:41:08 PM »
Thanks for that info Chuck. I don't put much credibility into the theory of global warming, now renamed to climate change as a propaganda tool. The political pundits want to lay a "carbon tax" on all industrialized nations as just another government program for control of the populace.

There is by no means a consensus (regardless of what you hear in the mainstream media) among environmentalists and climate scientists that human activity is a significant cause of climate change, or if the "change" is truly significant or apocalyptic as our "leaders" want us to believe.

Remember the scandal that broke out in 2009 about the climate scientists that were manipulating the data to support "we must do something now"? Those emails are the smoking gun of the conspiracy (http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/jamesdelingpole/100017393/climategate-the-final-nail-in-the-coffin-of-anthropogenic-global-warming/)

Nobody disputes there once was an ice age long ago, when the number of humans on the planet was insignificant. What caused the end of the ice age? Who's not to say the changes observed now and through ancient ice samples aren't due to natural rhythms?
You'll become a better person if you surround yourself with the quality of people that model the virtues you seek for yourself. But first take a deep look inside yourself and fix the only sure thing you have control over - you.

Offline Chuck Blanchard

• Administrator
    • View Profile
A website about Biochar and the "global warming" myth
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2014, 08:35:57 PM »
A website for you all to take a look at. http://carbon-negative.us/gateway.htm
« Last Edit: May 23, 2014, 08:41:51 PM by OneMan »