Author Topic: Attendee Evaluation Results  (Read 1940 times)

Offline Tracy Meal

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Attendee Evaluation Results
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2016, 12:41:32 PM »
Here are the scanned Attendee Questionnaires, they are not in any particular order. There are some great ideas for potential speakers for next year in the comments of some of these forms. One of the forms had comments continued on the back of the sheet so I included that as well on the continuing page.

Again, it was a great idea and effort on Thom's part to make this happen!  Take a look at these when you get a chance if you have not seen them yet.

Tracy
Tracy

Offline Tracy Meal

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Attendee Evaluation Results
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2016, 11:20:42 AM »
Awesome!

Thanks for putting this together Thom. I know it took up a ton of  your time but I think it was worth it to know what we need to do for next year.

Tracy
Tracy

Offline Thom

• TechGuru
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Tech Garage
Attendee Evaluation Results
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2016, 08:40:28 AM »
I have totaled the 27 attendee evaluation forms submitted, everything except the fill-in-the-blank questions, of which there were only 2 (what topics for next year, other comments).

I have attached an Excel spreadsheet with these results. Potluck, Will you come again or recommend tied at a score of 4.63 out of a range 1 to 5, second place was the rating of the overall conference which came in at 4.55. The lowest score was for Amelia's Farm Fork & Fiddle talk at 2.22 (less than half rated this) and Kat Logan at 3.52.

The average donation people would be willing to provide was $6.63 (4=$25, 1=$15, 3=$10, 6=$5, 4=Other, 9=empty or zero) and the attendance for the sorghum festival looks promising (11=Maybe, 14=Yes 2=No or empty).
You'll become a better person if you surround yourself with the quality of people that model the virtues you seek for yourself. But first take a deep look inside yourself and fix the only sure thing you have control over - you.