Author Topic: Added flyer to langing page  (Read 2090 times)

Offline Tracy Meal

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Added flyer to langing page
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2016, 06:45:14 PM »
I would just take it down, we now know we can post event info there at any time we wish. It is good that Jon suggested it as it might come in handy later.
Tracy

Offline Thom

• TechGuru
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Tech Garage
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2016, 06:04:53 PM »
Should the flyer be removed from the landing page now, or just fix up the text to indicate it's in the past? I could maybe incorporate the feedback form? Thoughts?
You'll become a better person if you surround yourself with the quality of people that model the virtues you seek for yourself. But first take a deep look inside yourself and fix the only sure thing you have control over - you.

Offline Tracy Meal

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2016, 04:09:17 PM »
Nicely done! 8)
Tracy

Offline Thom

• TechGuru
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Tech Garage
Added flyer to langing page
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2016, 05:33:28 PM »
I updated the O.N.E. Wordpress landing page to include a picture of the flyer. Click on "O.N.E. Home" in the menu bar to see it for yourself.

If you're having difficulty finding content on the forum let me remind you how well the Search box works for thinks like the flyer. Just type in your search term: flyer in this case and up will pop a list of posts. The first in the list works just fine for this example.
You'll become a better person if you surround yourself with the quality of people that model the virtues you seek for yourself. But first take a deep look inside yourself and fix the only sure thing you have control over - you.

anything