Author Topic: Evaluation questionnaires  (Read 3789 times)

Offline Tracy Meal

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Evaluation questionnaires
« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2016, 05:21:14 PM »
HI all,

How many forms do we need to print and how many of those are each of us going to print?

Vendor eval. forms - Just need to know a final vendor count, one for each vendor.
Vendor sponsor release forms - How many vendors plus sponsors?
Video order form - Thom and I discussed this, not sure on qty here. Perhaps 20 forms assuming 10% of 200 will buy a video...
Attendee eval. - So... if we have 200 attendees and perhaps 1 out of 3 fill out an eval sheet that is about 60 sheets for 200 people attending.
Congress sign in sheet -  looks like 20 lines per sheet, we would need at least 10 of these for 200
people.

Tracy
Tracy

Offline Thom

• TechGuru
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Tech Garage
Re: Evaluation questionnaires & Other Forms to Print
« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2016, 09:07:41 AM »
I managed to squeeze in your suggestion Magda as Jim revised it. Find attached all of the forms I've produced for this year's Congress. I'm locking this thread as these are the final versions so these will be easy to find at the top of this thread.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2016, 09:26:33 AM by Thom »
You'll become a better person if you surround yourself with the quality of people that model the virtues you seek for yourself. But first take a deep look inside yourself and fix the only sure thing you have control over - you.

Offline Jim Farmer

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2016, 01:53:09 PM »
Magda,
I agree and would ask the question a different way.

For next year's Congress, how much would you be willing to DONATE to ONE, a registered 501DC3 Non-Profit, as a tax deductible contribution to help support our cause and spread the word? We ask that you consider the value to you and your family of this all day event with 8 speakers, as compared to an $8-$10. movie ticket.

$5.00 ?
$10.00 ?
$15.00 ?
$25.00 ?

Thank you for your continued support. We are always seeking to improve the Congress, so as to be most beneficial to you, OUR NEIGHBORS!

Offline Magda Preston

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2016, 11:02:23 AM »
Hi to everyone on the Congress team (and all O.N.E. associates as well)

I had a thought about something that might be interesting to add to the Evaluation which is: Would you be willing to pay $5.00 for this Congress next year to help defray costs?

It would be really great to have some money to offer to people who usually get paid for their presentations or at least to pay for their gas. 

Cheers, Magda

Offline Thom

• TechGuru
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Tech Garage
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2016, 12:30:18 PM »
Awesome Jim, thanks for the feedback, which I have incorporated into the forms and republished them in the most recent attachments below.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2016, 04:54:34 PM by Thom »
You'll become a better person if you surround yourself with the quality of people that model the virtues you seek for yourself. But first take a deep look inside yourself and fix the only sure thing you have control over - you.

Offline Jim Farmer

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2016, 11:20:28 AM »
Hi Thom,

Overall I like both of them. I only have a couple of suggestions.

Attendee:  What topic(s) would you like to see addressed next year?
                Would you like to see this event held twice a year with a different agenda for each event?

Vendor:     Would you be interested in being a vendor at a second event 6 months later?
                 Did you make significant new contacts and potential clients at the event?
                 Did you sell product at the event? If so, would you say it was a successful sales day given the cost?

Offline Thom

• TechGuru
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Tech Garage
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2016, 01:49:17 PM »
I updated both forms and they are attached as PDF documents which will eliminate any printing issues related to missing fonts, which some of you reported.

I believe the attendee evaluation form has incorporated all of the items we discussed at our last meeting. However, I do not have a marked up vendor eval form, so I fixed the things Tracy mentioned and removed the line about parking.

I'm sure there were a few other points raised, so any feedback on either form would be useful.

If our group printing idea (let as many people as possible print materials (flyers, forms etc) directly from the forum. For this to work the best to convert or export your document to a PDF file, that way it is guaranteed to print exactly the same way on all printers. 
« Last Edit: March 17, 2016, 04:53:51 PM by Thom »

Offline Magda Preston

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2016, 09:30:43 AM »
Great work, Thom.  I have a few ideas and since we are meeting this afternoon, thought I would wait and discuss them with the whole group.  Or, would you prefer input now? Thanks for your splendid efforts.

Offline Tracy Meal

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2016, 09:17:38 AM »
HI Thom,

These look GREAT!  I had a couple of minor suggestions. See attached.
Tracy

Offline Thom

• TechGuru
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Tech Garage
Evaluation questionnaires
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2016, 07:08:39 PM »
I have created 2 questionnaires, 1 for attendees and the other for vendors to the O.N.E. Congress which are attached.

Take a look and post your feedback here. I'm open to suggestions, these are just first drafts.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2016, 08:23:08 AM by Thom »