Author Topic: AUGUST MEETING DATE  (Read 3043 times)

Offline Thom

• TechGuru
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Tech Garage
Re: AUGUST MEETING DATE
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2015, 08:21:45 AM »
That is also my understanding, tho I've not been on top of things as usual this month. I myself plan to attend tonight.
You'll become a better person if you surround yourself with the quality of people that model the virtues you seek for yourself. But first take a deep look inside yourself and fix the only sure thing you have control over - you.

Offline Pearl Schneider

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2015, 08:41:21 PM »
Heads up everybody.  It is my understanding that this meeting is a potluck and it will be starting at 6 PM. If this is not correct, please post a correction. Thanks!

Offline Stephen Bennett

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2015, 08:32:30 PM »
Our normal meeting date for August would have been August 7.  That date, however, was not an option for us since the usual meeting space at the Theodosia Methodist Church is not available that particular evening.  Thus we had to choose  between a week earlier or a week later.  That made the two choices either July 31 or August 14.  At the July meeting it was discussed and decided that we should do it on July 31.  I am writing this note since I will need a substitute coordinator for the meeting if it is held on July 31.  I will be in Washington DC at that time.  I don't flatter myself to think that the meeting should be moved to accommodate my scheduling issues.  However, I will need someone to step up to the plate if we do in fact meet on July 31st.  I will be happy to work with whomsoever volunteers to chair a meeting on July 31.  Steve Bennett

Offline Desiree Fleck

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2015, 11:48:39 AM »
Yeeaaaah potluck! We were planning to come anyway, but now it's for sure!  ;) ;D

Offline George Craig

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2015, 08:47:43 PM »
This is to confirm that the Fellowship Hall at the Theodosia United Methodist Church has been reserved for Friday, July 31, from 6pm to 9pm to allow time for the potluck before the meeting.  I will be there to open the doors at 5:30 for setup.   George
george

Offline Jim Farmer

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2015, 09:32:24 AM »
I suggest that Steve Bennett decide and publish his choice. This is not something that needs to be decided by a vote.

Offline George Craig

• View Profile
AUGUST MEETING DATE
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2015, 09:02:34 AM »
I have just become aware that there is a 2-day church function being held in the Fellowship Hall on August 7 and 8 that will preclude holding our monthly meeting there.  The Fridays before and after are available.  I suggest we consider either July 31 or August 14 as an alternative meeting date.     George
george

anything