Author Topic: Drive and Ambition  (Read 2943 times)

Offline Chrystal Marshall

• View Profile
Re: Drive and Ambition
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2015, 10:27:50 PM »
Sorry, I was waiting on an update notification and didn't check the board. We are being picked up by Pearl for this one, and I guess it's close to the library. Dusty has Norm's card and will try to call him in the morning. If we find out anything I'll get it posted. Thanks for looking out for us , y'all! See u round 11:00!

Offline Thom

• TechGuru
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Tech Garage
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2015, 02:26:11 PM »
According to Magda the aquaponics (expo, open house - whatever it is called) is being held on Tuesday, June 16th at 11AM in West Plains.

If that information is correct I can take 3 or 4 others as mentioned below. Please reply and confirm the times and where I need to pick you up on the East Wind property.
You'll become a better person if you surround yourself with the quality of people that model the virtues you seek for yourself. But first take a deep look inside yourself and fix the only sure thing you have control over - you.

Offline Thom

• TechGuru
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Tech Garage
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2015, 01:33:17 PM »
I called dibs first  ;D

I just tried to find the event online and struck out. I will know if I am going once I hear the dates.

Chuck / Magda, if you know any details about this there may be others that would like to know / go.
You'll become a better person if you surround yourself with the quality of people that model the virtues you seek for yourself. But first take a deep look inside yourself and fix the only sure thing you have control over - you.

Offline Chuck Blanchard

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2015, 12:25:50 PM »
Hi Chyrstal,

Magda and I will probably being going and we would be glad to swing by and pick you all up.

Chuck

Offline Thom

• TechGuru
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Tech Garage
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2015, 11:19:24 AM »
Hi Chrystal, can you post some info on the hydroponics event in West Plains under the event calendar?

I'm kindof interested in going but it depends on when it is. I could take 4 people besides me (3 more comfortably) in my Taurus.

I'll post the info on the calendar and perhaps others could also offer rides. If I can make it to the event I would greatly appreciate you & Dusty riding along with me.

I'm no zombie but I would like to pick Dusty's brain  :)

Offline Chrystal Marshall

• View Profile
Drive and Ambition
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2015, 02:54:47 PM »
Ambition is free, but driving costs money.  As new manager of Civic Support at East Wind, I have to submit a budget for the coming year.  I'd like to cut our car charges down, but I also want us to be at more work parties... so I'm asking everyone.  Please give me a call if you might be able to pick us up!  Chrystal @ 480-250-7746  We are looking for a ride to the West Plains Aquaponics grand opening.  Thank you!

anything